General Festival Information
ATMs– There will be a number of ATMs inside the festival grounds.
Children – This is a 21+ event. We do not have a license for children accompanied by their parents.
First Aid – There is a devoted First Aid tent and medical staff will be present throughout the festival grounds
Food and Drinks – We will have concessions of every kind, but no outside food may be brought into the location, including bottled water.
How To Get There – we are at 400 Kettner Blvd on the bay just past seaport village. Please don’t drive here, take the trolley or a shared ride.
Lineup – Lineup and set times are subject to change without notice.
Lost and Found – Onsite, the Lost & Found Booth can be found just inside the Front Gate. You can go there to report a missing item and see if we’ve found your missing item. We work hard to reunite folks with their stuff. If you don’t find your item before the festival is over, you can email us at: ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to report your missing item.
Parking – please don’t drive here but if you insist, here is a parking map
Rain or Shine – Festival will happen RAIN or SHINE. Come prepared!
Reentry – No ins/outs.
Refund Policy – All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be provided. In the case of a cancellation, all tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. Refunds will be issued if a rescheduled date does not take place within 180 days.
Schedule and Set Times – will be posted on our social media the week of the show check back there (links)
Ticket Issues – if you are having ticket related trouble with your order (e.g. Can’t find order confirmation, having trouble ordering, a question about charges, etc.) click here for support information for TicketWeb. our box office on site will be able to accommodate normal day of shows issues like ticket reprints and phone tickets that won’t scan.
Gate Hours: Saturday 11am – 10pm
WHAT TO BRING
Required Items to bring:
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government-issued photo I.D.
Items You Are Permitted to Bring:
- Sunscreen & blankets (you’ll likely need both!)
- One medium-sized backpack (no large or framed backpacks).
- Non-Professional, point & shoot cameras (attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches).
- Bicycles can be brought to the park provided locking structures which will be located at our box office. (bikes & skateboards are not allowed inside the festival grounds).
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- NO weapons, fireworks or explosives.
- NO alcohol or illegal substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Cannabis Products
- NO drones or aircraft. We are within yards of the North Island Air Station and Lindberg Airport and it is HIGHLY illegal to fly a drone in this space.
- NO RC Toys or Cars
- NO pets (except legitimate service animals as covered by law)
- NO chairs, tents, pop-ups, canopies or umbrellas.
- NO squirt guns.
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees
- NO Laser pens or similar focused light devices.
- NO cameras with detachable lenses. Attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches.
- NO Professional Recording Equipment
- NO Selfie-Sticks, Go Pros, Tripods
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners, Posters or Flags
- NO glass containers.
- NO outside beverages (exception is milk/formula for babies)
- NO outside food (reasonably-priced food is available inside the festival including vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free/dairy-free options).
- NO coolers of any size, large or framed backpacks, or selfie sticks.
- NO unauthorized vendors.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Sampling or Give-Aways
- NO unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, and promotional materials (including stickers, vending items, etc).
PLEASE NOTE: Any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the venue. This is at the discretion of Festival Security.
* List subject to change